Canadian Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can YOU handle it?! ~ Where Pking Was Born

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game client download URL link bug/error/broken/cracked.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taco Limey

Taco Limey

Game client download URL link bug/error/broken/cracked. Empty
PostSubject: Game client download URL link bug/error/broken/cracked.   Game client download URL link bug/error/broken/cracked. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:50 am

Hello guys, I am here to explain an error while trying to download the game client to play.

1- Downloads

2- CanadianPk 637 *Client Download*

3- mediafire.com f6t417j7x6a7qs7

When I go on the link, I wait a while for the ad, than I skip the ad and sometimes it comes up with an error/broken link, and sometimes it comes up with mediafire, but not the download, the homepage of mediafire.

I am not sure if this is just for me but, I cant get to play the game because I havent got acessess to the download.

If someone could please check it out, or repair it, or tell me what to do, it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you, for your time and patience.

-Taco Limey-
Back to top Go down
Taco Limey

Taco Limey

Game client download URL link bug/error/broken/cracked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game client download URL link bug/error/broken/cracked.   Game client download URL link bug/error/broken/cracked. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:54 am

Taco Limey wrote:
Hello guys, I am here to explain an error while trying to download the game client to play.

1- Downloads

2- CanadianPk 637 *Client Download*

3- mediafire.com f6t417j7x6a7qs7

When I go on the link, I wait a while for the ad, than I skip the ad and sometimes it comes up with an error/broken link, and sometimes it comes up with mediafire, but not the download, the homepage of mediafire.

I am not sure if this is just for me but, I cant get to play the game because I havent got acessess to the download.

If someone could please check it out, or repair it, or tell me what to do, it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you, for your time and patience.

-Taco Limey-

CLOSED! SORRY I DIDINT KNOW THE SERVER HAD NEW FOURMS AND ALL, UNTIL I CHECKED THE NEWS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THANKYOU.

-Taco Limey-
Back to top Go down

Game client download URL link bug/error/broken/cracked.
Page 1 of 1