Canadian Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can YOU handle it?! ~ Where Pking Was Born

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beardo's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beardo

Beardo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Beardo's Application   Beardo's Application EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 pm

I sure hope you guys will accept this - I saw an advertisement on rune-server and decided I would join the server. Also noticed you needed more staff members, and I was really eager to post this here.

Name:
Mark

In game name:
Beardo

Position:
Server administrator, if possible

Why you deserve this position:
Here's a few reasons why I believe I deserve this position;
I'm trustworthy.
I'm hard-working.
I'm mature.
I'm experienced.
I know what I'm doing.
And, I really think I can do great on a server like this. I know it doesn't look good that I'm a new guy here and I'm applying for staff - but nobody seems to want to give me a shot (most people hire friends or something). I'd do my best at succeeding, and improving the server as much as possible.

Why you should be this position over others:
I'm well experienced. I've been on private servers for years, and I've administrated, owned, and moderated many servers in those years (*Feel free to ask if you'd like to know a few names of past experiences).
I'm mature. Immature, young kids that are staff on servers make the whole server look bad in general. Bad staff can tell a lot about a server. If the owner hired someone like that, it tells there is already something wrong with the server.
Loyal. I don't have any plans on joining and then quitting the team within a week or something. I plan to stick with the server until it's closed.
Trustworthy. Some just try to gain staff so they can get special powers and abuse them. I can be trusted with all powers given to me, and I can give you my word I wouldn't abuse them.

What you can do to help:
I can pretty much do anything needed. The only thing I'm not great at is coding - But with some basic help, google, and forums like rune-server, I bet I could learn to code!
I can;
Help out users in-game
Host in-game events
Provide suggestions on how we can improve the server
Advertise and bring in new users
Work with the forums (I'm really good with forums, besides skinning I can do anything!)
Help manage a staff team if desired (Experienced in owning, so I'm great with managing teams)

Will you be active:
Of course. As an added bonus, the way my schooling works - I can spend quite a bit of time on the server each day, and I can be logged in pretty much throughout the day.

Will you do your job well, and let it come before your in-game joy:
As corny as it sounds, doing my 'job' well would be my i-game joy. I don't mind answering questions at all, I love hosting in-game events, and I love being a part of the team that overall makes the server better. Obviously I'd still boss hunt/train, etc but I can guarantee I would put my duties ahead of those things any day.

Will you be disappointed if you do not receive this position:
I'll admit that it would be a bit disappointing. I've been looking for a server to play/work on, and it hasn't gone well at all. Now days it's hard to find a great server that isn't ran by immature kids that are clueless leechers. This seems to be a great server, and you 2 seem to know what your doing - and you seem to know how to properly run/handle a server. So yeah, it would be a bit disappointing to miss out on an opportunity like this!

Thanks for reading, hope you'll consider me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Owner Kyle
Administrator
Owner Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Beardo's Application   Beardo's Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:15 am

Will be discussed. Very good application.

As for being active, I don't really see you much. But try and stay on as much as you can :]
As for bringing in new players, how so? find me in-game. Lets talk.

Thanks for the post.

- Kyle
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/kylelavallee/brokenpk
Nick
Administrator
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Beardo's Application   Beardo's Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:06 am

I second Kyle's post.

-Nick
Back to top Go down
https://canadianpk.forumotion.com
Beardo

PostSubject: Re: Beardo's Application   Beardo's Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:49 am

Thanks for reading/responding guys.

@Kyle - Yeah, I haven't been to active these last few days because of chemistry work I needed to get done.
Sure. I got a few 'basic' ideas at the moment that I'd gladly try out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beardo's Application   Beardo's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Beardo's Application
Page 1 of 1