Canadian Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can YOU handle it?! ~ Where Pking Was Born

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

staff application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ace doodler

ace doodler

staff application Empty
PostSubject: staff application   staff application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:39 am

Hey Kyle+Nick and whom ever else decided to come here, I hope you get the chance to read this. and I hope even more it's accepted xD

Name:
Tanner

In game name:
Tanner

Position:
Player Moderator

Why you deserve this position:
I think I deserve this position because I would love to get the most out of the game, and also give the most to others who play the game. I try to at the moment, but I've noticed no one really takes me seriously. I also used to be a mod on CanadianPK and have donated, though I'm not sure donating really makes a difference in the position. I've been around on CanadianPK basicly from the beginning, and have learned a lot about the server and our members.

Why you should be this position over others:
Like I said, I've been on the server for a very long time and would love the chance to be taken more seriously so I could help people to full potential, and also make their CanadianPK experience be as good as mine has and still is. I also like to consider myself as a kind person, and will always put the other players needs before mine. Another thing I thought I should add is that I'm also mature, which makes me a lot easier to contact and talk to.

What you can do to help:
-I could make pictures (which I've actually done already, but for the old CanadianPK).
-I could help all the new players so you guys don't have to. I know your all busy trying to keep the whole server organized and making it better for us all.
-I could really do anything you wanted me to do. Just ask and I would do my best to meet your expectations.
-Could provide suggestions on how to improve the server and also report and bugs/glitches I find. Although I could technically do that without being a moderator.

Will you be active:
Very. I am on basically every day for about an hour at least. usually more though.

Will you do your job well, and let it come before your in-game joy:
Of course! I wouldn't have it any other way. I happened to become a mod on another fairly famous server, and I got asked many questions, and to be honest, I enjoyed helping the people. Especially when I helped them with quests. I made quite a few friends that way too. So doing my job would be kind of fun: getting to know the community, and of course, making new friends.

Will you be disappointed if you do not receive this position:
I would be disappointed, but I would be okay with any decision you make. After all, you are just doing what is best for the server and if you feel like I wouldn't fit the job, then at least I know that someone better will.

Thanks for reading and I hope you are pleased by my answers. Smile

~Tanner

Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

staff application Empty
PostSubject: lul   staff application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:19 pm

You only have one post.

You aren't active on forums.

Re-think this, and try again.
Back to top Go down
terrel8125

terrel8125

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Breezy wrote:
You only have one post.

Ouch
Back to top Go down
Nick
Administrator
Nick

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Breezy wrote:
You only have one post.

He has been the most involved in all of Kyle's servers (along with myself).
Considering.
Will be brought up at a later date.
Back to top Go down
https://canadianpk.forumotion.com
ace doodler

ace doodler

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 am

thanks for reading it guys. that's all I ask for.

terrel: I don't post much, but I check the forums quit often. especially since I found out that we are using this one again. I just don't have much to say is all.

nick: oh yes, ace doodler and glory, the pro and the newb xD jk jk!
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

staff application Empty
PostSubject: No support.   staff application EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:34 pm

I've been on all day, and I haven't seen him online ONCE.
Or yesterday.
Or the day before.
Back to top Go down
Drop it All

Drop it All

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Well you're not on enough darling because he Is there a lot..
Could you please stop to try to "reduce" everyone it's getting really annoying my love.
Kthx
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 pm

I'm just giving an honest opinion, if you can't handle the heat, get the fuck off my forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

staff application
Page 1 of 1